- Regular international and regional newsletters keeping you in touch with the activities of the society.
- Regular regional research meetings (often jointly with other societies) addressing relevant topics e.g. the hormone replacement therapy controversy, life course epidemiology, GM crops, bioinformatics, spatial statistics, experimental design, ecological statistics.
- Access to slides from regional meetings and abstracts from the IBC.
- Includes electronic Biometrics, JABES and Biometric Bulletin.
- Option to receive paper copies of JABES at a reduced rate.
- Discounted registration fees for meetings and both regional and international conferences organised by the society.
See the benefits offered by the IBS's International Business Office by clicking below.
Benefits of IBS Membership