Before you begin...
Note that we recommend you use either Google Chrome or MS Internet Explorer when completing the registration process.
We have noted that users of Firefox and Safari may experience problems, due to the design of those browsers and their inherent handling or blocking of certain common web services and features.
1. Complete your Badge and Contact Information by entering your preferred name and title. Your address, email address, and phone number will pre-populate if you are logged into your IBS account. If you do not have an account with the IBS (current or previous), you will have the opportunity to create one.
2. Complete the Additional Information section. All questions marked with an * are required – an answer will be needed in order to move on.
3. Select the additional sessions or activities you would like to add to your registration (Short Courses, 75th Anniversary Gala Dinner, Added Guests) by clicking the “Add” button to the right of each item.
- If you are including an Added Guest, the guest name must be entered.
- When selecting Short Courses, you will not be able select overlapping sessions – you may select one Full Day, or one Half Day (AM) and one Half Day (PM).
- You may proceed without selecting any additional items.
4. Review your selected options and updated Registration Amount Due:
- The total amount due will include the appropriate full registration pricing. Pricing is calculated based on the date that you register (early bird or later), your registration type, membership status and location (LMIC or not).
5. On the next screen, confirm the information you have entered and press “Continue” to move on to the next page.
6. If desired, enter an optional donation amount for the IBC Travel Awards Fund or the Education Committee Fund and add to cart. This is not required. Note that 100% of your donation will be allocated to the selected fund(s).
7. Enter your credit card information and complete all required fields (card number, security code, expiration date, and billing address)