The 8th Channel Network Conference will take place at the Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers in Paris, France from 7th to 9th of April 2021.
There will be two keynote speakers:
- Jeanine Houwing-Duistermaat (University of Leeds, School of Mathematics, Statistics Institute),
- Mathias Drton (Technical University of Munich, Department of Mathematics),
and three short courses:
- Practical deep learning with R,
- Adaptive group-regularization in prediction,
- Non-parametric Bayesian methods for classification.
The deadline for abstract submission is on 15th January 2021 and for registration is on 25th March 2021 (early bird registration deadline is on 10th March 2021).
The conference web pages can be found at: https://cnc21.sciencesconf.org/