1. Update your profile to get started
Having a complete and accurate profile is crucial to the success of selection and matching.
- Update your profile to make sure your contact information is up to date.
- Add a recent professional profile picture
- Expand on your bio
- Import your education and job history information from LinkedIn.
- Update your system preferences to make sure you receive notifications via email.
2. Enroll in the program
Complete this form to Enroll as a Mentor
This is where you'll select demographics that will help us match you with the perfect mentee (i.e your career stage, preferred method of communication, mentoring topics of interest, etc.) Please note that some fields are required for enrollment. The more information you provide, the easier it will be to make the best match. Keep in mind in order to request a mentor or mentee, you must be enrolled in the program.
3. Find your mentee
Use the Mentee Program Directory to input your search criteria or "Search for ALL of the selected values" to peruse.
Valuable features help you find and recruit matches:
• Track your mentoring relationships
• Participate in discussion forums on mentoring topics
• Search for helpful mentoring resources
To connect and start a dialogue with a potential mentee, click their name to view their profile page. If you think it's a good match, click on the Mentor Match badge under their profile picture to request a connection. (Make sure your profile system preferences are updated and you have turned-on email notifications)
Once your connection is made its up to you to engage. Read our guide on how to get started here and checkout our Digital Resource Library. It might be useful for you and your Mentee to complete a simple contract to outline the goals of your relationship.
Questions? Explore the Mentor FAQ